Daiquiri Recipe - Rum cocktail
Daiquiri is a simple cocktail with an amazing taste. If the rum is your favorite drink, there is no way you don't like this cocktail.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 60ml white rum
- 30ml lime juice
- 2 tsp sugar (or sugar syrup 20ml)
- Put some ice cubes in the glass and leave while preparing the cocktail.
- In a shaker with ice put rum, sugar (sugar syrup) and drain 30ml lime juice.
- Shake the shaker for about 20 seconds.
- Remove the ice from the glass in which you will serve the cocktail.
- Drain the liquid and decorate with thin sliced lemon green circle.
- Daiquiri is served in a glass of martini.