Method of preparation
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, 1 tbsp. liter. oils of ginger and a pinch of salt.
- Pickle salmon in sauce at least an hour.
- Leek cut into large pieces and fry in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Check that it is not burnt. The onion should be slightly crispy, but roasted.
- In well heated pan add oil. Steak fry for 2 minutes. Overturn, add remaining marinade and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve our salmon in ginger sauce with onion, pepper and salt on top.