Perfect Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
By January 23, 2014 Last modified: January 23, 2014on
Cosmopolitan or Cosmo is a sour refreshing cocktail made with vodka, Cointreau or Triple sec, cranberry juice and fresh lime juice.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Vodka citrus - 2 Shots (2 cups brandy)
- Cointreau or Triple sec - 1 shot (1 cup brandy)
- Cranberry Juice - 1 shot (1 cup brandy)
- Pressed lime juice - 1 cap
- Put ice in a shaker.
- Add all ingredients and shake it strongly.
- The resulting mixture is poured into a previously chilled martini glass and is decorated with a slice of lime or lime peel.