Mexican Moussaka Recipe
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 red peppers
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 3 zucchini
- of olive oil
- 1 can of corn
- 1-2 sachets blend of Mexican spices
- 1 2dl water (according to the recommended amount of bag of Mexican spices)
- 1/2kg expansion
- package large tortillas
- chili powder
- 500g chicken fillet
Method of preparation :
- Over a mixture of butter and olive oil, fry the chicken fillet sliced into sticks.
- Add finely chopped peppers.
- Add fry garlic and corn. Spices and water as directed.
- Add the chips pumpkins, chili and salt according to taste and fry another 5-10 minutes.
- In a fireproof pot add little oil and arrange tortillas in a row, a row of vegetables, grated cheese and repeat this until there is still of the mixture, and finish with tortillas row.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven at 30-35 degrees.