How to make a Kamikaze Cocktail
Kamikaze is a popular cocktail, whose name has a Japanese origin. The name is coming because of its devastating effects. Equal quantities of vodka, orange liqueur and green lemon juice, can be served as a cocktail in a martini glass or in a small glass of tequila as a shot.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 30ml vodka
- 30ml orange liqueur (Triple Sec, Cointreau)
- 30ml green lemon juice
- Kamikaze is served into a small cup, as a tequila cup.
- Fill the glass with ice and leave it while you are preparing the cocktail.
- In a shaker with ice put vodka, orange liqueur and green lemon juice. You can also use a juice of a yellow lemon, but the best is to use fresh squeezed juice.
- Shake the shaker cup around 20 seconds.
- Remove the ice from the glass and put the liquid in the glass.
- Decorate with a lemon slice.
- In order to achieve a stronger visual effect, you can use Blue Curacao (blue orange liqueur), which will give it a blue-green color to the cocktail.