Low-fat snacks: Prosciutto Wrapped Dates
You need six ingredients to prepare this recipe, and a little of your time. From our experience, it is best to double all the ingredients.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 526
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 59g
Saturated Fat 34g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 18g
Total Carbohydrates 439g
Dietary Fiber 41g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 180gr goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 24 goals without bone dates
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius .
- In a bowl amalgamate all ingredients except dates and prosciutto, mix well and leave aside.
- Dates should be into strips and use a small spoon to fill the dates.
- Each piece of prosciutto divide into 4 parts to get a total of 24 pieces.
- Roll each dates in prosciutto and arrange it on a baking pan.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, and serve immediately.