Chocolate fondue is one of the best ideas for dessert. Excellent will fit in your romantic dinner or you can use to surprise your friends.
The term “fondue” comes from the French verb fondre (melt) or fondu (melted). There are different types of fondues, usually made of cheese or chocolate.
- 200ml cream
- 350g grated chocolate
- 2 tsp brandy, rum, Irish Cream, Kahlua or other liqueur (optional)
- small pieces of fruit ( strawberries , apples, bananas)
- In a small pot or larger pot place the sweet cream and allow it to warm to moderate temperature. It takes about 2-3 minutes (do not need to reach boiling point).
- Remove the cream from the fire and with it sprinkle the grated chocolate. Allow the chocolate 3 minutes to soften.
- Melt the chocolate with stirring. You should you get a homogeneous mixture.
- If chocolate is melted nicely (depending on the type of chocolate you use), melt it on steam. If you do not have a suitable container for steam cooking, usually use pot. It is advisable to hold the pot in the air over a hot stove or stove is heated to a minimum temperature and place it directly on it.
- In the melted chocolate put two teaspoons of liqueur or alcohol by choice and stir again.
- Serve immediately after preparation, while hot.
Additionally: if desired, in chocolate fondue you can add sliced almonds, walnuts or hazelnuts.
Chocolate fondue is not only one of the best desserts, but is simple and quick to prepare and delicious and fun to eat.