Chocolate Bomb Recipe
By February 1, 2014 Last modified: February 1, 2014on
- 300 grams grind biscuits
- 250g margarine
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons rum
- 250g chocolate
- 7 tablespoons oil
- With hand mix the margarine and powdered sugar, then gradually add the biscuits, then rum and 100 grams of melted chocolate.
- Frame the balls and leave to constrict.
- Prepare the chocolate glaze and oil, so each ball put it on the grill and pour with the glaze.
- Leave that to get the chocolate tighten.
- Before serving serve in a paper baskets.